Monday, May 6, 2013

And now for something slightly different.

Specifically, the drawings from my layout class.  Which I took twice because I liked it that much.



These were from the first time I took the class, back in December 2011.  I'm more happy with the bottom one, especially because I used the excuse of going overboard on those bricks because I had not been feeling well at the time of the drawing.  There's a lot I'd go back and change, but hey!


And these are from this past semester.  A lot simpler this time around because I put almost all my effort into my thesis!  But I mostly went with this to challenge myself, because I normally draw cute things and most of my characters are small children, so I wanted to make an angry old guy.  But my typical things snuck in anyway oopsie.

No comments: